Friday, May 15, 2009

(Early) ECO 304K Final Today

pencils.jpg Since I'll be out of town tomorrow I've elected to take the early final exam (my first since December 1992!) today from 3p-6p.

I've reviewed my notes from the semester and am working the problems on the exams from the other section of the class. Then I'll "take" the sample final, make one last run through my notes, and then take the real one.

The best news is that I'll have three hours in which to complete the final but it only has roughly twice as many questions as each of the previous exams, so I shouldn't be time-constrained (ceteris paribus ;).

Wish me luck!

(A #2 pencil is required for the machine-graded multiple choice section of the exam. I honestly can't remember the last time I used a pencil, and couldn't find one in my house. My wife bought me these last night. :)

No comments: