Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ye Shall Know The Truth and The Truth Shall Set You Back $2,000

ye-shall-know-the-truth.jpg

I paid my tuition bill yesterday: $1,940.00 for one three-hour class1 and a Class C parking permit. Upon review, the C permit looks like it was a mistake. When I was last at UT, there were a couple of C lots relatively close to campus. Now it looks like they're all east of I-35. Yikes!

I haven't yet "claimed" my permit, and My Parking Profile is offering other, better, and of course costlier garage permits, albeit still for the Fall semester. I wonder when the Spring permits go on sale? Hmm. I've sent them an email to find out.

Judging from this PDF map the San Jacinto Garage would be by far the most convenient (my class is in GEO, right in the middle) but it looks like it's sold out for the year. I think the Trinity Garage is my next best bet.

                                                
1 I'm still enrolled in the School of Natural Sciences, which is more expensive per-hour than some others.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Charlie,
I think heading back to do this is great,and I bet you will leave with a damn good GPA too.

Charlie said...

Thanks! (And wow, someone is actually reading this Thanks for that too!)

Dukey Monster said...

Enjoying your blog!