Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back in the saddle

This morning at 9:30 I begin my Micro Theory class, about which I'm both excited and a little nervous. I'm excited because I'm fascinated by microeconomics, and the principles class left me wanting more. I'm nervous because this class requires some knowledge of calculus, which I haven't studied since, oh, about 1989.

If Dr. Slesnick doesn't go in class over exactly how much calculus we'll need, I'll talk to him about it at his office hours. I knew that stuff pretty well once upon a time so hopefully it won't be hard to do a refresh.

This is going to be a busy semester. I'm only taking one class, but we have our third product in development, and our business selling and supporting the first two continues to grow rapidly. Never a dull moment. :-)

No comments: